Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Double Data on New Prepaid Loyalty Plans
Anthfack109

I've been a Verizon Prepaid customer for several years now and haven't had an issue until now. 

With the release of the new "Loyalty Programs" I found out that I could be grandfathered into the $40/5GB plan at the $30/month price (I'm gonna get it for $25/month from here on out with auto-pay 😁). I'm coming from the $50/Month plan with 8GB of data, with a Double Data promo.

Upon switching to the new plan, I noticed that the Double Data promo is still listed on my account, but I'm not being credited the additional 5GB of data. 

Any news on this or should I call support again only to be told that the promo isn't compatible with my new plan? (Which I can totally understand, but if that's the fact why is the promo still listed on my account?)Verizon.JPG

0 Likes
Re: Double Data on New Prepaid Loyalty Plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our newer Prepaid plans would not include the Double Data Promotion, but it may still be reflecting as a feature on your account, from when it was being applied to your previous plan. SarahS_VZW

0 Likes