Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Downgrade from family plan to prepaid plan?
cupertino_dude

Is it possible to downgrade from a family plan to a prepaid plan after the contract period is up?  Also, can I keep using my existing contract phone for prepaid service?

I'm trying to reduce monthly costs, and it looks like it will be substantial as we don't use that many minutes a month.

Thanks!

Andrew

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Downgrade from family plan to prepaid plan?
cupertino_dude

I forgot to mention that I would like to keep our existing numbers and transfer them from the family plan to prepaid plan.

Thanks again!

Andrew

0 Likes
Re: Downgrade from family plan to prepaid plan?
Minniehaha

Is it possible to downgrade from a family plan to a prepaid plan after the contract period is up? Yes it is.  Also, can I keep using my existing contract phone for prepaid service?  Yes you can just port over your number. On the question about moving your family over it does not work the same as a contract, each person would have there own account. Also there are two prepaid plans the Daily plan and the Monthly Plan, the Monthly plan just came out with the $50.00 per month with unlimited talk, text and web.  I know the daily plans must be feature phones I'm not sure about the monthly plans if they can be smart phones or must be feature phones.

I'm trying to reduce monthly costs, and it looks like it will be substantial as we don't use that many minutes a month.

0 Likes