Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,307 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
HELP BEFORE I PULL MY HAIR OUT
Emily1981

I bought a prepaid phone from Walmart activated it now it says my IMEI # is no good

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP BEFORE I PULL MY HAIR OUT
deloused
Master - Level 3

Which phone did you buy?

0 Likes
Emily1981

ZTE Blade customer care says my phone isn't reading my SIM card

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Does your SIM card work on any other devices if you have any around to test it with?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emily1981, we understand the importance of being able to get the best assistance possible for your new Prepaid device. So we can provide you the best assistance possible, please contact our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804, 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emily1981, our goal is to make sure that your new phone is up and running with our Prepaid Services. Can you please provide me with more details as to what you mean when you say your "IMEI is no good?" Are you getting an error message on your cell phone? Were you able to reach out to Prepaid Customer Service Team? Please keep me posted. 

Kevin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes