Having to dial # twice outbound
KenRKing1161

I am new to Verizon Prepaid. I am having to dial every number twice to place a call. I dial once and then an automated announcement comes on and tells me to redial the 10 digit number again without pressing the "SEND" key.  What the heck is this all about, and how do I stop it? I read in another thread (now locked) that someone changed Network Settings and it fixed it, but there was no posted information about what the settings should be. Thanks to anyone who can stop this ultra-annoying thing for good.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Having to dial # twice outbound
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I too would be frustrated if I had to dial twice to get connected, KenRKing1161. This isn’t the welcome we want you to have to our great service. Regrettably we only have access to post paid accounts in this forum. Please reach out to our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Having to dial # twice outbound
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KenRKing1161, this is not the experience we want for you. Please contact our prepaid team at: 888-294-6804 and select options, 4, 6, 4.

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes