Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes?
Bryanx3

Thanks!

Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes? And can refill any amount of money I want? the plan I signed up for was $35.00 but can I refill only $20.00 instead of $35.00?

Thanks,

Bryan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Bryanx3!

We want you to know all the details about your Prepay plan! Would you please call our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804? They are the experts on your options and will be able to explain everything.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Bryanx3!

We want you to know all the details about your Prepay plan! Would you please call our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804? They are the experts on your options and will be able to explain everything.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes