Home screen is showing Balance and Payment date on a pre-paid phone
delcarto
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is a Verizon Pre-paid LG Extravert (LG-VN271PP). As of yesterday, the home screen began displaying a horizontal box with two lines of information. The text below is exactly what I am seeing (except for the info in parenthesis).

Balance: $0.00 (dollar amount is listed in Red text)

PMT Date:0/0/00

I did not add this to my home screen. In fact, I have no clue as to where you can shut this feature off. I have gone through everywhere that might have a setting for this feature and I cannot find it. To make things worse, the information is not even correct. I do have a balance on my account and obviously the date is wrong. It is a pre-paid ($50 a month unlimited plan) phone.

Anyone have an idea of how to remove this from my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Home screen is showing Balance and Payment date on a pre-paid phone
delcarto
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK... now I feel stupid. I finally found the setting for the "Balance Display" feature. It was only sitting in plain sight under the "Settings"/"Display Settings" page.

Duh uh ..... sorry for the needless message post. Thanks to anyone who viewed and or tried to find the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Home screen is showing Balance and Payment date on a pre-paid phone
delcarto
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK... now I feel stupid. I finally found the setting for the "Balance Display" feature. It was only sitting in plain sight under the "Settings"/"Display Settings" page.

Duh uh ..... sorry for the needless message post. Thanks to anyone who viewed and or tried to find the answer.

0 Likes