How can I find my account number on a prepaid account?
starbolt22

I've tried calling customer service. I've combed through recent threads, since it looks like the website layout has changed. All I need is to get my account number. I've tried calling various numbers but they all lead to prerecorded messages. If it's because it's 10:19 PM US Central time, then that's fine. I can wait til tomorrow morning. I just really would like to find my account number. If there's an answr and I overlooked it, that's fine, I'm an

<<removed>> pretty often, I just would like an answer.

<< Full name removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I find my account number on a prepaid account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Starbolt22, without having a regular monthly bill that account number would be tricky to find. Have no fear, we will be happy to assist. With prepaid accounts the account number in short form will be the last 4 digits of the cell phone number. Should you need the full number, it will be the full cell phone number with area code. As we always want to be certain that you have all that you need, should you have any questions or concerns regarding your prepaid account you may reach our prepaid team at 888-294-6804. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

sean_k
Enthusiast - Level 3

is this still true? How do we know when to use the short form or the long form?

massoud_arbani03
Enthusiast - Level 1

The phone number you provided 888-294-6804 is all automated recording and does not give the account number. It is useless.