How can a prepaid customer reach a customer service representative?
alga
Enthusiast - Level 1

Logged in. navigated to contact us.. I dont see any option to chat with anyone. Is it by design that its nearly impossible for a prepaid customer to reach a csr?

verizon.live.chat.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can a prepaid customer reach a customer service representative?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arun, we are here to help you.  I am sorry to learn that you were having trouble contacting us online. Prepay customers have to call 888-294-6804  for assistance.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arun, we are here to help you.  I am sorry to learn that you were having trouble contacting us online. Prepay customers have to call 888-294-6804  for assistance.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
FrankEFrank

Please readdress this question. As of today, 6/27/2016, new customers cannot reach a customer service representative. Upon calling 888-294-6804, the voice menu asks for your existing number 3 times. If you do not enter an existing number, it disconnects the call.

How can a new prepaid customer reach a representative? The BYOD and activate new service webpages both direct people to call the 888 number. Something is VERY wrong.

0 Likes
allilab13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Um....that number does absolutely nothing except send customers in circles. There is NO option to speak to a live human.  It is UNREAL!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AngelG_VZW To reach a Prepaid specilist, please call 888-294-6804 during Sun-Sat 6:00AM - 11:00PM ET.

0 Likes