Enthusiast - Level 1

How do i block unwanted numbers from getting through on my prepaid android

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: blocking
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's a wonderful question! I understand the inconvenience that unwanted calls can bring. I do want to apologize as this is not currently an available functionality on Verizon Wireless prepaid accounts.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's a wonderful question! I understand the inconvenience that unwanted calls can bring. I do want to apologize as this is not currently an available functionality on Verizon Wireless prepaid accounts.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vtakro
Enthusiast - Level 1

Obviously this is a feature that many prepaid customers either want or need.   If you are truely customer service orientated, then you would look into this and fix it.  It is available from other carriers, so why not Verizon?  Have you become so big you no longer care about what your customers are asking for?  I will be shopping in the near future for a phone, and also for a carrier that offers the services that I want and need, not what is dictated by Verizon.

cvk1956
Enthusiast - Level 1

Prepaid accounts should be able to block a number, not fair!

c_jdsd11
Enthusiast - Level 1

The non feature of not able to block number from calling and texting is unfair business practices. Paying for a plan qualifies for the service to block numbers.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Prepaid plans are less expensive than postpaid plans. The prepaid plans also have less included features including being able to block numbers. If you want the ability to block numbers pay for a plan that has that feature included. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes