How do I contact the Internet Order Center
ParadisePhill
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed an internet order for new pre-pay bring your own phone service. I received a confirmation letter from a "Trista" at the "Internet Order Center" with the new number but could not activate the phone. I called the number for the call center listed in the letter and spent an hour talking to two different people who told me 1) there was no record in their system showing the activation of the device, SIM card, or telephone number and 2) They don't know anything about an "Internet Order Center". Worse, they have no access the the "Internet Order Number" printed on the confirmation email to see why the order didn't go through. In the meantime I have a $40 charge on my credit card.

How do I contact someone in the "Internet Order Center" who can either cancel the internet order or push it the rest of the way through the system?

can either cancel the internet order or push it the rest of the way through the system?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I contact the Internet Order Center
ParadisePhill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apparently I could have avoided the problem with the new BYOD order for my old iPhone if I had done the following before ever starting the internet order (write the device ID and SIM card number down first):

1. Turned off Find My iPhone

2. Logged out of iCloud

3. Restet the phone (Reset all settings)

The Apple computer thought it still belonged to the old phone number and didn't want the Verizon computer to set it up as a new phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ParadisePhill, I definitely want you to be connected to the network. Let's get you to the right place so we can get your service up and running. Our prepaid department can be reached at 888-294-6804 and I'm confident that they will be able to assist you.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ParadisePhill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, a canned answer doesn't work. That's the same number I called yesterday and spent an hour with the service reps. They wanted to be helpful but that call center has no access to internet orders  that did not process correctly. They can only deal with problems after the order has completed processing and activated the number, SIM card, and device. 

My problem is that the order was not completely processed even though my credit card was charged. Please give me a contact for someone who can look at an order using the Internet Order Number only, 888-294-6804 does not have that information.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ParadisePhill, I apologize that you were not able to get a hold of them. I will be sending you a private message so we can get this resolved.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ParadisePhill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apparently I could have avoided the problem with the new BYOD order for my old iPhone if I had done the following before ever starting the internet order (write the device ID and SIM card number down first):

1. Turned off Find My iPhone

2. Logged out of iCloud

3. Restet the phone (Reset all settings)

The Apple computer thought it still belonged to the old phone number and didn't want the Verizon computer to set it up as a new phone.

0 Likes