How do I get my free month with activation?
frankthetank74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently purchased a prepaid phone.  The box says first month free with activation.  I paid 45 dollars for the activation card.  Now that the phone is activated it is telling me I must pay $45.00 for the first month.  What happened to the first month free?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 1 month free with activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
frankthetank74 that activation code is the key as Snn5 had stated. I do have a number where you can contact our prepay team for additional assistance. They can be reached at 888-294-6804. Give them a ring and I am sure they can get everything straightened out.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Did you enter the airtime code on the card in the box?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
frankthetank74 that activation code is the key as Snn5 had stated. I do have a number where you can contact our prepay team for additional assistance. They can be reached at 888-294-6804. Give them a ring and I am sure they can get everything straightened out.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes