How do I order a new phone from Verizon website and keep my existing Verizon prepaid number? When I go to checkout, all I find is "Switch Number from other carrier" or "I want a new number"?
dougfather2

How do I order a new phone from Verizon website and keep my existing Verizon prepaid number?  When I go to checkout, all I find is "Switch Number from other carrier" or "I want a new number"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I order a new phone from Verizon website and keep my existing Verizon prepaid number? When I go to checkout, all I find is "Switch Number from other carrier" or "I want a new number"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dougfather2, having the phone that you want for the holidays is sure to light up your smile. Is this a phone that you are purchasing at the full retail or trying to purchase on the Device Installment Plan? Are you signed into your account when trying to make the purchase? Please share details so we may assist.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I order a new phone from Verizon website and keep my existing Verizon prepaid number?  When I go to checkout, all I find is "Switch Number from other carrier" or "I want a new number"?
dougfather2

I am looking to buy a new Prepaid device at the retail price.  I am also signed into my account when I try to shop for a new phone.  When I checkout, these are the only two options I get:

0 Likes
Re: How do I order a new phone from Verizon website and keep my existing Verizon prepaid number?  When I go to checkout, all I find is "Switch Number from other carrier" or "I want a new number"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to order a prepaid phone should be a simple process. Let get you in the right direction. Contact our Prepaid Support Center at 877-777-5759 and I am positive that we can have this corrected and ordered.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!