How do I remove my month-to-month device from my account?
Libbibare

How do I remove my month-to-month phone off of my account? Not suspended, completely remove?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I remove my month-to-month phone off of my account? Not suspended, completely remove?
Weth
Legend

Yes, that is the only way.  You can't remove a line online. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I remove my month-to-month phone off of my account? Not suspended, completely remove?
Weth
Legend

You posted in prepaid which is confusing.  With prepaid, you just stop paying.  However you likely have postpaid based on your question.  You must call Verizon customer service or go to store to cancel a line

0 Likes
Libbibare

I'm sorry for the confution. I've Never used this before.  I have several phones on my account. All of which are under contract. I added a line that is month-to-month. No contract. I suspended the line but still getting charged for it. I want it completely off my account. you're suggesting that I much call or go by Verizon??

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, that is the only way.  You can't remove a line online. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help Libbibare. We're sorry to hear you are wanting to cancel one of the lines on the account.

Please reply to the Direct Message I just sent so we can access the account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Libbibare,we would never want to lose your business over a misunderstanding. Suspended lines of service are subject to a monthly $10.00 a month charge for up to 90 days during a 12 month period. You can find more information here >> http://vz.to/27zoRxx  What did you use the month- to- month line for?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
George516

What’s your telephone, I never reach a human

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the ability to reach support when needed and keeping your account customized to your liking is important. Our goal is to help. You can reach customer service at 800-922-0204. What has changed with the usage with the line you're referring too? Do you know any friends or family members that would take advantage of this line?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes