How do I return a SIM activation Kit purchased from the Verizon Store?
l_m_t

I purchased a SIM Activation Kit from your online store and even though the web site said it would work with my phone it didn't.  I called support 3 times and they were unable to activate the SIM.   

I need to return the kit.

I called Customer Service and they told me I am unable to return it because I am not a Verizon customer?  Please advise how I can return this I do not have a Verizon Store Nearby. The packing slip said go to vzw.com/printlabel , but it asks for a Wireless number.  I don't have a Verizon number because I was never able to activate the Card.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I return a SIM activation Kit purchased from the Verizon Store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

l!m!t,

Thank you very much for that information. If the kit was purchased online you will need to call our Internet Orders Team for assistance with this return. You can reach them at 1-866-338-7390. They are open from 8AM - 5PM Monday through Friday and I'm sure they can assist you with this return.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

l!m!t,

I am sorry to hear the Kit didn't work and can understand being concerned. Was it purchased from our website of www.verizonwireless.com ? How long ago was it purchased?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
l_m_t

I just got it -  11/29/2014   Do you want my order number?

0 Likes
l_m_t

Also, yes it was purchased from your website.   4G SIM Activation Kit - Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

l!m!t,

Thank you very much for that information. If the kit was purchased online you will need to call our Internet Orders Team for assistance with this return. You can reach them at 1-866-338-7390. They are open from 8AM - 5PM Monday through Friday and I'm sure they can assist you with this return.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

You got only 14 days to return it.