Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I see how much more time I have?
GhettoJoe

I have the LG optimus zone 3 prepaid....can you tell me if there is a way to to see how much time I have left before I must buy another monthly plan/card thing and post that date on the homescreen....I had a Net 10 ghetto phone before and even it had this feature...at least tell me there is a way to press # something and get how many days or data I have left or something in the settings that lets me look at it...I don't want to have to log into my account every time i want to look at this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How to display Due Date
testerrants

not sure if they will work for prepaid... but did you check the # codes... Features FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
testerrants

not sure if they will work for prepaid... but did you check the # codes... Features FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GhettoJoe,

We want to help make things easier for you. For better assistances with Prepaid services please contact our peers at 1-888-294-6804.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes