How do I separate Prepaid accounts?
thanna1125

I added my daughters prepaid plan to my prepaid account, I have now found out that in order for my plan to be a tax deduction for my home business we need them separated. How do I separate these prepaid accounts?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: family plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is for you to manage your account. Our experts over in the Prepaid department can provide you with details about making changes to the lines of service. Please use the steps below to speak with a Prepaid representative about your account options.

1. Dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone.
2. Enter your prepaid phone number. You have to listen to your account details. Then press Option 2 when prompted.Listen to further account details.
3. Press 3 (for questions or to change something),
5. Press 7 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions),
6. Press 3 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account.

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: family plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is for you to manage your account. Our experts over in the Prepaid department can provide you with details about making changes to the lines of service. Please use the steps below to speak with a Prepaid representative about your account options.

1. Dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone.
2. Enter your prepaid phone number. You have to listen to your account details. Then press Option 2 when prompted.Listen to further account details.
3. Press 3 (for questions or to change something),
5. Press 7 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions),
6. Press 3 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account.

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes