How do I speak to customer service
Cwbypoet

I really need to speak to customer service. Can you please email me the phone number at [removed]

Thank you,

Milan

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I speak to customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No problem. You can reach the Prepaid Customer Service team by calling  888-294-6804.

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No problem. You can reach the Prepaid Customer Service team by calling  888-294-6804.

NoahS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
john7865

trying to add minutes to my prepaid account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

John7865, making sure we get this figured out is our goal. Give our Prepaid Team a call. You can reach them directly at 888-294-6804.

AlbertoR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes