How do I stop my internet from launching automatically?
bvmcbid

I am on Prepaid plan with Samsung Gusto 3.  The phone is launching Internet automatically, and then turns on and off sporadically even if I am on a call.  I hit the power button, but nothing happens unless I reboot.  That helps about 40% of the time, for a while.  It seems to be worse after I have fully charged the phone.  Can I turn off the Internet feature?  While on the Internet, I only see usage of about .01 MB per session, but it is very annoying when my calls keep getting dropped.  Other than that, the phone meets my needs perrfectly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to stop internet from launching automatically
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure this final need is met for you bvmcbid. Since you are on a Prepaid plan, you will want to contact our Prepaid department. They will be happy to help. The number to call is 888-294-6804.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your quesc�Correctse c�Correct Answer�t Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how to stop internet from launching automatically
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure this final need is met for you bvmcbid. Since you are on a Prepaid plan, you will want to contact our Prepaid department. They will be happy to help. The number to call is 888-294-6804.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your quesc�Correctse c�Correct Answer�t Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes