How do I upgrade my data with a Prepaid Plan?
afreem14

I recently switched over to the 2 GB more everything prepaid plan and I was wondering how to upgrade to 6 or 8 GB.

Someone Please Help Me!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I upgrade my data with a Prepaid Plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Prepaid plans only have a couple of data plan options. You could consider switching to a postpaid plan to gain access to the larger data plans.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It may very well be well worth it for you to switch to Postpaid.  Even though there is a $20 line access charge, you stand to gain much more data than on Prepaid.

Prepaid is mainly for low data consumption users.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

afreem14, you've reached the right place for help! For your convenience, you can change your plan online at My Verizon. Have you registered your mobile number online yet? Just click the link below to register your line and change your plan:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

Should you have any issues changing your plan, please contact our Prepaid Customer service department by phone at 888-294-6804.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!