How does the prepaid tech support compare to post paid plans
aztec1
Enthusiast - Level 3

​Thinking of switching to prepaid. tech support has always been great with postpaid . Is it the same support?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How does the prepaid tech support compare to post paid plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a terrific question, aztec1. Our Prepaid Tech Support has access to the same resources, and tools as our Postpaid Support.You can view more information about our Prepaid service by using this link: verizonwireless.com/prepaid

MatthewI_VZW

VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cia71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Postpaid I don't know. But prepaid it's terrible. I'm 7 days without receiving calls.

My calls won't forward or go to voicemail.

Anyone whos calling me will hear "Welcome to Verizon wireless this call cannot be completed because there is restrictions on this line, announcement 24."

I spoke many times over the fone, chat and even Facebook chat. Looks like no ones at Verizon prepaid with technical knowledge or commitment.

Nobody knows what's wrong and they will never return to you about the tickets you have open.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has me concerned for sure cia71. Ensuring that you are able to use your phone is an absolute must. You mentioned this started 7 days ago, what happened around the time it started? Any new software, apps, etc added? Also, where are you located and what make/model phone do you have? We have a lot of support available for our prepay customers.

Erin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes