How long does it take for bridge data purchase to be available
fd2k
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used up all my data on my AllSet plan, so I purchased 1GB of bridge data yesterday.  I got the text message saying "Congratulations! 1GB of Data has been added to your account.  This data is held in reserve and will become active when your current data is used". 

I've got two questions.

1) Is there anywhere on My Verizon (verizonwireless.com) to see this data or purchase history?

2) How long before it is available on my account?  I still have no data access on my phone.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How long does it take for bridge data purchase to be available
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

You might want to check your bank account to make sure it went through. I did it twice and received confirmation text on both but neither one went through on my bank account. I called tech support and was hung up on by the first cs rep, second time I talked to Lawrence and he helped me. Lawrence did a great job, thank you! Hope this helps.

He checked in the computer and saw that the transactions had not went through so I gave him my debit card number and he tried again. I had my data by the time we hung up maybe 5 minutes later. I went ahead and paid for 2gb which is good for 60 days.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

You might want to check your bank account to make sure it went through. I did it twice and received confirmation text on both but neither one went through on my bank account. I called tech support and was hung up on by the first cs rep, second time I talked to Lawrence and he helped me. Lawrence did a great job, thank you! Hope this helps.

He checked in the computer and saw that the transactions had not went through so I gave him my debit card number and he tried again. I had my data by the time we hung up maybe 5 minutes later. I went ahead and paid for 2gb which is good for 60 days.

0 Likes
fd2k
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't see anything on my bank statement either.  Do you have any idea what Lawrence did?

0 Likes
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

He checked in the computer and saw that the transactions had not went through so I gave him my debit card number and he tried again. I had my data by the time we hung up maybe 5 minutes later. I went ahead and paid for 2gb which is good for 60 days. Good luck!

0 Likes