How long does it take to refund my credit balance after I discontinued my current line?
mr_edwardzhu

How long does it take to refund my credit balance after I discontinued my current line?

It shows I still have $412 credit balance on my previous prepaid account, but after I switch to post-pay, I could no longer log in to my old account either checking the refund status, anyone knows how to deal with this kind of situation or how long does it take to refund?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How long does it take to refund my credit balance after I discontinued my current line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
Re: How long does it take to refund my credit balance after I discontinued my current line?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unused funds in prepaid accounts are no refundable.

Prepaid Plans and Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's understandable that you'd want a refund for that large amount remaining on your prepaid account, mr.edwardzhu. Ann154 is correct that prepaid balances are not typically refunded, we know that it's important to explore every avenue for assistance. While we don't have access to prepaid accounts here, you can reach out to the prepaid team at 

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The prepaid customer service number is 1.888.294.6804.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes