How to get 3-way calling to work with my Pixi Plus
PixiGirl

Hello, I cannot get 3-way calling to work with my Pixi Plus on my prepaid plan.  Tech support was nice but couldn't help either, after having me do a soft reset and after he removed and added the feature to my account.

When I go to add the 2nd call, I get the recorded error message, "We're sorry, your service does not allow you to complete this call-MS0"

VZW tech support told me I should factory reset my phone and try again.  I'm reluctant to do this because of all the work it will take to get it back to where it is with apps and patches, etc.

Has anyone else experienced this or fixed this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to get 3-way calling to work with my Pixi Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PixiGirl, we need to get the 3-way party line option enabled on your phone ASAP. Have you ever been able to place 3-way calls on your phone before? I would like to further assist with this issue by reviewing the settings and features for your line. May I please have your mobile number? ^LH

0 Likes
PixiGirl

That would be great.  Is there some way to give you the number privately rather than on the forum?

I've never used this feature before.  I activated this phone 2-1/2 years ago new out of box with Verizon Prepaid Wireless plan that I'm still on.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Posting private info. such as phone numbers is against the forum's Terms of Service.  You probably would get faster results if you called Customer Service directly or took your phone to a Corporate Verizon store.  This is a customer-to-customer forum and Verizon reps rarely respond to posts.  But, since one did respond to yours, if you want to communicate with them, you have to 'follow' them and they in turn have to 'follow' you, then you can Direct Message each other.  To do this, hover over Verizon Wireless Customer Support's name above their post until you get a pop-up; click on Follow.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

PixiGirl, we need to get the 3-way party line option enabled on your phone ASAP. Have you ever been able to place 3-way calls on your phone before? I would like to further assist with this issue by reviewing the settings and features for your line. May I please have your mobile number? ^LH

It would help the user follow you if you posted your full username.  I can't even find your initials in my list of all the VZW support people.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey PixiGirl!

Three way calling is a great feature and I'm sure you'll want to take advantage of it each and everytime you get an opportunity. First, here's how you can process a three way call http://vz.to/WOVW5r . At the same time, your device will need to be provisioned for the feature. To have this action completed, please give our prepaid team a call at 888-294-6804. I hope this helps out!

EvanO_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes