How to send a formal complaint to Verizon Corporate?!
CMP0126

I would like to know where to submit formal complaints and/or grievances to corporate.  
This all started with me trying to get a mobile prepaid hotspot Wi-Fi for my Senior Parents who live in the middle of nowhere. Purchased the hotspot from Walmart with no issues. Setup an account with no issues including setting up the recurring payments. The 1st issue started last week. I tried to gain access to my account because it stated that I only had 50% data left and I wanted to look at the usage. Was unable to access the account. Every account with Verizon has to have a phone number that is Verizon, which it generated for me when I set up the account. No problem, except that all the emails I received only gave me the last 4 digits of the number instead of all the digits. Contacted through chat an advocate who after many many MANY attempts got me access to my account. Ok that was great. I asked the advocate before leaving the chat to please double check that my recurring payment is set up with no issues. He said “yes ma’am it’s set up no problems”! (At this point we have had the device for 2 maybe 3 weeks). Week goes by and my father has an important meeting over zoom but the internet is not working on the hotspot. Checked the account and it showed deactivated. No longer shows recurring payment. Contact Verizon again through chat and was told that I found a glitch with THEIR system. Because they only take PayPal payments for the first payment and do not accept PayPal payments after the first one or accept recurring payments with PayPal. So they removed the recurring payment, no notice was sent to me, and deactivated my account. Never told me that I wasn’t allowed to do it. When setting up recurring payments online it allowed me to set it up with PayPal even though they are now telling me it’s not accepted. Fine I used a different card but at this point I’m ticked off. The next day (which is today) my father calls to tell me that the hotspot stopped working again. Well good God what now!!? Contacted a rep through the chat again, for the 3rd time in a week and a 1/2. Gave them the IMEI number, made me take the SIM card out and give them that number, had me check to see if there was connection. Nope still not. Then asked what zip code my parents and the device are located at. Turns out that there was an outage there that day. Oh ok so no big deal right? WRONG! Turns out because of that outage it deprogrammed the SIM card in the hotspot and they have to send it to me in 3-5 business days. I said your gonna overnight that to me because my parents live in the middle of nowhere and need the internet connection. Rep says she can’t do that and I would have to contact the shipping department myself and see if they would allow that! WHAT!? Why should I have to. Why didn’t everybody's SIM card including their phones get deprogrammed and it was just this hotspot device. I want to speak with someone about my prepaid account. I literally pay for the service ahead of time and can’t get it. They have messed my account several times and I have had enough. It’s a 10 hour round trip to my parents to change out a SIM card and I am assured that is all I will have to do. I believe that’s a LIE as well! I want this fixed now and I want to speak with someone in corporate!

0 Likes
Re: How to send a formal complaint to Verizon Corporate?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CMP0126. We know how important it is for your service to work. We are going to send you a Private Note to assist you further with this issue. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CMP0126. What is the order number and location code for your service order? *Cassie

0 Likes
AJMis740
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought verizon was tier1 provider after ATT, it turns out they are as poor as others. Just the name!!

Their CS is always half sleep, they have no idea what they talk and what they do. 

Superviors are fraud and they give fake case numbers to make you happy, when call back to check the status of case numbers those doesn't exists. 

One guy named (so called supervisor)  Marcus gave me his fake email ID which bounced back, he is the one who opened the case which doesn't exists. 

Now I am exploring to get rid of Verizon and move my 6 lines to other provider. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AJMis740 I am sorry to learn you are having a bad experience. We are here to help if there is something we can do. Exactly what is going on?

-Dolores

0 Likes