I am on auto pay, I was supposed to get an extra 1 GB of data upon receipt of the auto pay amount. I have not received it. Why?
batwoodmn

I am on auto pay, I was supposed to get an extra 1 GB of data upon receipt of the auto pay amount.  I have not received it.  Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am on auto pay, I was supposed to get an extra 1 GB of data upon receipt of the auto pay amount.  I have not received it.  Why?
Snn5
Legend

The extra data will show up AFTER the first auto payment, not on the date you enroll.

0 Likes
Re: I am on auto pay, I was supposed to get an extra 1 GB of data upon receipt of the auto pay amount.  I have not received it.  Why?
batwoodmn

I have already paid my first auto pay payment but no additional data given.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you have made an auto-payment, then you will see the extra data the next month.  If you have made 2 auto-payments and do not see the extra data, you should call Verizon or use Live Chat to have the data added.  Basically, you make a payment to start service, then add auto-pay info, then, the next month auto-pay makes the payment, then the next month the data is there.  Some folks have luck contacting Verizon after the first month and after adding auto-pay info so that the second month shows the added data.

0 Likes