I can't make or receive calls or text after I dialed *228, option 1
squiddlydiddly

I can't make or receive calls or text after I dialed *228, option 1 as instructed by tech support. The message said "Programming successful". I am a pre-paid only customer ($50/ month unlimited) LG basic flip phone. When I try to call anyone now, I get a Verizon recorded message: "We're unable to complete your call. To speak to a customer service representative hang-up and dial *611"  And *228, option 2 not helping either.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't make or receive calls or text after I dialed *228, option 1
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi squiddlydiddly!

I'm sorry you're having issues in making and receiving calls with your prepaid device. I would need to direct you to our Prepaid department for assistance.

In order to reach a Prepaid Department representative, please call 888-294-6804. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Then press 4, 5, 4 and enter the pass code for your account.  If you do not know the pass code, enter in four zeros.  Then the system will then transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
squiddlydiddly

Where is VERIZON support on here? Thanks for breaking my phone Verizon! You suck!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi squiddlydiddly!

I'm sorry you're having issues in making and receiving calls with your prepaid device. I would need to direct you to our Prepaid department for assistance.

In order to reach a Prepaid Department representative, please call 888-294-6804. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Then press 4, 5, 4 and enter the pass code for your account.  If you do not know the pass code, enter in four zeros.  Then the system will then transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes