I cannot download or upload any data on my LG prepaid
abbyleeknud

I have a prepaid LG phone and I am not able to upload photos to the web or watch any videos.  It gives me the error message of "downloads not supported"  I cannot view online pictures and have difficulty downloading apps.  I tried to update my opera mini browser but again cannot download.  Tech support said my phone should be able to do this and they and myself cannot resolve the issue.  Anyone having these issues too?

Moved from to for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot download or upload any data on my LG prepaid
cmauze2
Enthusiast - Level 3

This started over 2 months ago now.  I'm curious to know, did you ever get the issue resolved?

0 Likes
Re: I cannot download or upload any data on my LG prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello abbyleeknud,

As cmauze2, the issue that you are experiencing as ignited my curiosity and attention as well! May I ask were you able to get this resolved? If so then please share the details of the solution as it may be beneficial to other community members. If you are still having this issue then, first, I want to offer you my sincerest apology for such a HUGE inconvenience that this may have caused for such a length of time. Secondly, I would like to partner with you so we can implement a permanent solution to this data issue for you. I am looking forward to your response as I am eager to be enlightened as to what has happened with the data issue since you originally posted this concern.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes