I have problem with My Verizon account access
jhengbok

When I try to login to My Verizon app, the App shows error messages like "We can't process your request right now" and "We're sorry. It looks like we are having trouble connecting". Even if login through the website, I still cannot see my account information (just blank), which shows an error message "We're having trouble connecting to My Prepay. Please try again later."

I am currently staying outside of the U.S. for summer vacation, and I stopped paying for the prepaid plan since there was no reason to use the service outside the U.S. as replied here. https://community.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon/I-plan-to-have-vacation-outside-US/m-p/1248597/highlight...

However, I cannot even reactivate my account for payment now. How can I fix this account error problem? Do I need to create new one? how?

0 Likes
Re: I have problem with My Verizon account access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we're getting your services reactivated ASAP! There's nothing more important than peace of mind, especially when traveling abroad! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can open your account and get you taken care of right away! We're here for you!

*Chance

0 Likes
jhengbok

I am sorry, this is my first time sending private message... so how can I send Private Note to you?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@jhengbok 

To Private message someone, click their username, and open view profile.  

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.44.52 AM.png

At the profile click on the message button to send a private message.   

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.46.08 AM.png

 if they respond via private message you will see this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 5.10.41 PM.png

0 Likes