I have three Iphone 4s phones that are under contract with Verizon until 10/22/15. Can i use these three Iphone 4s phones on the prepaid plan and use my same phone numbers?
RoostersBBQ

Also, as far as talk, text and data, what is the down side of going with prepaid?  So far I have not found any reason not to switch and save some money each month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have three Iphone 4s phones that are under contract with Verizon until 10/22/15.  Can i use these three Iphone 4s phones on the prepaid plan and use my same phone numbers?
Snn5
Legend

You can't use those phones until they are out of contract.  You would finish the contracts then ask to move from month to month to prepaid and take your numbers with you.  There is no downside for me...coverage is only 10% less countrywide, and the data is enough for me.  I am on the $45 2GB (autopay) plan.  I pay $50.80 with tax a month.

Re: I have three Iphone 4s phones that are under contract with Verizon until 10/22/15. Can i use these three Iphone 4s phones on the prepaid plan and use my same phone numbers?
Weth
Legend

In multi line situation, post paid can be cheaper sometimes, so make sure you are making the best move.

now that you will have no contract 3 lines 6GB data is $120 on My Verizon plan, or $40 per line.