I need advice about switching from one prepaid plan to another prepaid plan
buckeyegal2988

Currently I have 2gb of data for my prepaid samsung galaxy s7. I logged into my account today and it said that my plan was no longer available and that I could get 3gb of data for the same price I'm paying now for a single prepaid line. I currently use auto pay and the funds haven't been deducted yet from my checking account. Should I wait until after my payment has been processed to switch? Do I need to change my plan or will it just automatically switch?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need advice about switching from one prepaid plan to another prepaid plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting more data for the same money is one of my favorite things, buckeyegal2988. One of the best things about Verizon Wireless is the option to change plans any time you like, and this is a great time to go up to the next level of data. I recommend making the change, but it will only change if you request it. We specialize here in the Postpaid accounts, so if you still have concerns or questions about making a plan change, please reach out to the Prepaid team at 888-294-6804.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes