I need help on my samsung gusto 3 prepaid... Cannot make or receive calls, but I can text. The phone was working fine...help
Singup

My samsung phone was working. I am traveling out of state. I can still text but I can not make or receive calls... I get busy signal after phone rings one time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need help on my samsung gusto 3 prepaid... Cannot make or receive calls, but I can text. The phone was working fine...help
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid phones can text and use data in a roaming area, but cannot make calls or receive them in a roaming area unless there is the .20 per min funding in the account.  So, if you pay the flat fee to have service monthly, you wont have enough credit in the account to cover roaming charges.

0 Likes
Re: I need help on my samsung gusto 3 prepaid... Cannot make or receive calls, but I can text. The phone was working fine...help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance Singup. Let's take a look and get your calls working again. May I ask what prepaid plan do you have? Did your service work in the past when you traveled out of your home state? What state are you traveling to/in? Based on another message that you posted, did you have an opportunity to contact our prepaid dept yet? If not, and you have another number to call on, then the number for prepaid assistance is 888-294-6804.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes