I switched from postpaid to prepaid a week ago. My Verizon acct still shows postpaid!
crystalized17
Enthusiast - Level 3

I switched from postpaid to prepaid a week ago. Supposedly, My Verizon website account should have switched to show my new information in 48 hours. It has now been a full week and is still showing my postpaid info.  I need postpaid to GO AWAY and stop payments and I need to be able to see prepaid.

0 Likes
Re: I switched from postpaid to prepaid a week ago. My Verizon acct still shows postpaid!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you messaging in with your concerns. I know it's important to have your online account access. I'd like to work with you and send you a Private Note to work on getting this resolved. 

*Christina

0 Likes
Re: I switched from postpaid to prepaid a week ago. My Verizon acct still shows postpaid!
crystalized17
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's still showing my old plan today. Can we get this fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on Social Media. We are excited to hear that you're still a Verizon customer, and we understand how critical it is to make sure your account show that you are now Prepaid. We'll be more than happy to help. Please send us a Private Note for further assistance.*Angel

0 Likes
crystalized17
Enthusiast - Level 3

I sent you a private message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for continuing to work with us. Our Prepaid support team does not have access to this forum. Please contact our Prepaid team by dialing 888-294-6804 to further investigate this matter. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes