I want to change my prepaid number because of harassing texts and calls. Will it cost me?
Ash44

This guy got the wrong number(I'm not who he was looking for) and now he won't stop texting and calling me and it's getting pretty freaking annoying. I have no idea who this guy even is and I'm sick of him trying to talk to me. I've told him I don't know him, I'm not comfortable, and he keeps on. I know it costs 15 dollars, but in this situation will it cost me anything? I've had this number for a little over a year now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to change my prepaid number because of harassing texts and calls. Will it cost me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! I can see why you're hoping to change your number, Ash44. Please reach out to our Prepay Team by dialing 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone to discuss all options and related costs for your Prepay account.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to change my prepaid number because of harassing texts and calls. Will it cost me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! I can see why you're hoping to change your number, Ash44. Please reach out to our Prepay Team by dialing 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone to discuss all options and related costs for your Prepay account.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
woo1000

No, you wont be charged dial 611 from your device and listen to all of your options.

0 Likes