I want to start my plan now.
Haidou

I would like to start my next month now and not wait for the renewal date to get more data yet I can't seem to get a representative.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to start my plan now.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, Haidou.

We want to make sure you are always connected. You are able to reach a live representative at our Customer Care phone number 1-800-922-0204.

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Haidou

This answer is literally so unhelpful. I called that number so many times trying to find a way to get to a live representative, making sure that I called within the correct times and then your bot or whatever couldn't understand what I was saying so never routed me to anyone. Then I tried to do the whole "press 0 twice" thing and the new machine or whatever you had done "were sorry that you are having troubles, thank you. Goodbye" that really shows how much you care about your customers. I can completely understand why so many people leave verizon. Nowe I'm stuck at currently 12:32 am waiting still for my plan to renew mind you over a day it's set to (august 5th). This company is so lucky that it wasn't vital for me to have my Data as I do not have wi-fi. It took 2 days to reply to a simple question which seems impossible when me renewing my data would mean MORE MONEY TO YOU. Even if 2 days who says I wouldn't do it in the future eventually leading up to the loss of an entire MONTH of this. $60.00 I guarantee means a lot in the long run, maybe verizon just doesn't pay their employees well enough. In fact on average how much do you pay?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to seem unhelpful. We want to see this resolved for you in a timely manner. Just to confirm, are you currently a Verizon Prepaid or Postpaid customer?

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Haidou

Prepaid

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Haidou, thank you for clarifying. We certainly want to help guide you to get the right support for your account. Our Prepaid Customer Service team can be reached at 888-294-6804. Additionally, if you're signed into My Verizon, you may chat with an available representative here: http://vz.to/2lexrOZ

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes