If I have an old $50 dollar plan can I get a new device without changing my plan?
JanelleNaomi

Hey!

So my phone somehow got water damage and I cannot fix it. I was waiting til the last possible moment to transfer my number over and now the time has come. However, when I went to change my phone, the plan that I currently have was no longer offered as an option. Is there any way that I can switch phones and keep the same plan? If so, how can I do that? I need my phone as soon as I can get it because I have important business that must be dealt with and that is the only way I can deal with it currently. Please help me! I have a Pantech Caper and my new phone is also a Pantech Caper.

Thanks!

Janelle

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I have a phone on the old 50 dollar plan(unlimited text, call, and web), but my phone got water damage, can i switch a new phone to the same plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JanelleNaomi,

I'm glad to hear you already have another phone to use. It can be stressful to be without one. You should be able to use your old $50.00 plan, but you will have to call our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804 to to connect the replacement phone to your number and that plan.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I have a phone on the old 50 dollar plan(unlimited text, call, and web), but my phone got water damage, can i switch a new phone to the same plan?
JanelleNaomi

Please help.....

0 Likes
JanelleNaomi

@Verizon Wireless Customer Support

You really need to answer this. I'm getting extremely fed up with "customer service" Cuz it [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] .

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not customer service - but can I ask if this is a pre-paid phone account?  Is the phone you are trying to activate a pre-paid device also?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JanelleNaomi,

I'm glad to hear you already have another phone to use. It can be stressful to be without one. You should be able to use your old $50.00 plan, but you will have to call our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804 to to connect the replacement phone to your number and that plan.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes