Incorrect information from rep/unprofessional reps/Untrained Reps
ggutierrrz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello

My Name is Gina and My Husband is currently Deployed in Bagdad fighting for our country

I contacted Verizon on 1st of July on Verizon chat to see if there was a plan of some sort so I can communicate with my husband while he is deployed the rep said yes it is totally free and I told her over and over again for me to text or call him it is free both ways if he contact me it won't charge us she said no its absolutely free I was super excited and she said she changed our features because it wasn't turned on so she sent me a email for the number to contact him in Iraq so right away I contact him and was trying to catch up from the few days hes been gone. later that day I tried to call him and it wouldn't work so I went back onto online chat with verizon and I talked to a lady name Tam she told me no this feature is not free I was pretty upset for getting a rep that did not know what she was talking about so she said please call and speak to a manager since you got false information so I did and I talked to a lady name India on 2-Jul-14 she told me she was super sorry and that she will fix all the charges and she adviced me after the 2nd if we place anymore text we were aware if the charged now I agreed and she also told me to download a app magic app for free text so I did....when I checked my bill I noticed the charges were never fixed so on 22-Jul-14 I talked to a rep on the phone name Dillon was very rude and not professional what so ever I was explaining my situation and he was keep on arguing with me saying it is my responsibility and I told him I already talked to a manager and she said she would fix it and he said no I don't see any notes of that so I told him don't you have recording of all your customer you speak to hes like no it only for training purposes I was super frustrated how people would treat a military family especially with my husband deployed fighting for everyone life they did not care what so ever. So I asked Dillion if I could speak to a supervisor and he wouldn't give me one he was keep on arguing with me and I was like I said I want to talk to a supervisor and he was like well they will tell you the same thing I said will let me speak to them he still goes on and on then I was like please get me a supervisor I don't care what your saying your not helping me what so ever so he transferred me to a manager name Megan she was giving me the run around as well saying she can't do anything there is no way to bring up any chats that I had with the rep and I said then were can I get it she like not in this department and then I said then what department do I contact she never gave me a answer and I told her I need to talk to someone higher than you so she said it will take up to 2 days I said thats fine.....but if a company has no record of any voice recording conversations or instant message from chats from a rep how are the customers secured on anything the reps tell them how do we get proof of anything because this company has no record of anything makes nooooooooooo since ....This is why soon you will be losing a good client because we will be changing phone services once my husband comes back for treating us like crap but I guess that how you treat military

Labels (1)
Re: Incorrect information from rep/unprofessional reps/Untrained Reps
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

VERIZON THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I can't believe there are execs in this company making a lot of money and they are driving people away! Hey Verizon if you ever want someone in upper management that actually knows how to manage let me know. Your failing miserably and will soon be joining some of the other most hated companies in the country! I hope you posted this complaint on Facebook! All of us need to start taking this to social media, when Verizon starts losing MONEY then they may step it up.

Not applicable
ggutierrrz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I agree..... I am getting all my information together and going to CBS News and contact Call Kurtis and have them put Verizon on blast

BlaqRubi
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having similar problems with Verizon.  I refuse to spend another two hours on the phone with time to achieve NOTHING.  I am looking for another wireless provider.

0 Likes
Not applicable
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I see that you contribute here a lot. I was wondering what your experience is with Verizon's 3g data speeds? Do you know any way to tweak the settings to speed it up? Thank you.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Elector Like me.. were Verizon customer's & forum member's  ( it's a peer to peer forum)  There are Forum Member's that are also Leaders of the Forum you'll see a CL indicator:  in the corner of there Avatar..

budone<<. CL indicator indicating as a Community Leader.

There are Reps on the Forum as Well..  there Avatars are as indicated below..

Verizon Wireless Customer Support<<. Reps on the Forum use this Avatar:

BlaqRubi
Enthusiast - Level 3

You don't work for Verizon (removed) I don't see where I ASKED YOU for information for additional providers nor their websites.  Nor did I ask for your NON EXPERT OPINIONS.   If you can't be helpful, (removed)

Edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
BlaqRubi
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is a rep on my page and neither of you are my "peers".  (removed)  But a bonafide VERIZION Rep has come to save me (removed).

Enjoy yourselves your ignorance and unprofessionalism is unparalleled.

Edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes