Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Is anyone else having a horrible experience with prepaid
Johnny2323

First they gave me a number in November and I made the initial payment in December. Come to find out they gave the number to someone else. I made a cash deposit at a verizon store. The store wouldn't give me a refund. I called their customer service line was on the phone for two hours. I have a lady named Natalie (removed) working my case. A month in a half later she is asking for the receipt. Now I don't have it cause it was washed. Apparently they are going to steal my funds and allow the person who now owns the number have a free month of service. Horrible customer service, they didn't even advise me the number was given to someone else.

2nd. I paid for unlimited talk and text with 500mb a month.. Once the 500mb's ran out, I was unable to text out unless I was near a WiFi. They helped me out and gave me an additional 500mb for my troubles. But was never applied. I had to call again and stay on hold for 30 minutes until the mb's were made available. Then come billing day they wanted to charge me for those free mb's, I was on the phone again for another 30 minutes. Nothing but a freaking headache. and I'm out 60 bucks.. Gotta love verizon..

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes