Is the signal coverage differnt for pre-paid plans?
dagoof
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems to be the case with AT&T.

Is Verizon the same?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the signal coverage differnt for pre-paid plans?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dagoof, that is a great concern. We take pride in our network. We'd love for you to join the Veirzon Wireless family. You can always check your coverage in your area with prepaid services by following this link: http://spr.ly/6582BPotY Or you can always call our friends at prepaid by calling 888-294-6804 for more details.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

It seems to be the same coverage as the regular plans. I have had no issues with the coverage.

0 Likes
SarahJaneS
Enthusiast - Level 1

fwiw, I think so, at least in my rural area. My roommate and I both have verizon, he has a contract plan and I have prepaid. At home, he consistently has much better service than I do (1 bar on mine vs. 4 bars on his), but once we get closer to more populated places the difference seems to level out.

Snn5
Legend

There is roughly a 10% smaller coverage area for prepaid vs postpaid.  You have to check the coverage map between 4G LTE and Prepaid back and forth.  Wherever you see the weakest postpaid LTE is where you find Prepaid has no coverage.

0 Likes