Isn't my prepaid data plan supposed to renew the data capacity on the 1st of each month?
grumpus

I see that auto pay was removed after you fixed my hd voice.  I reinstated it today.  Please make sure I get the data I am paying for on my plan and please make sure your company doesnt bill me twice.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Isn't my prepaid data plan supposed to renew the data capacity on the 1st of each month?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grumpus-we want to make sure that you have data for the month. Please reach out to our Prepaid Department at 888-294-6804 for further assistance. Thank you in advance.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Isn't my prepaid data plan supposed to renew the data capacity on the 1st of each month?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grumpus-we want to make sure that you have data for the month. Please reach out to our Prepaid Department at 888-294-6804 for further assistance. Thank you in advance.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes