Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
LG ENV3 PrePaid?
chris32882

I just bought this phone off of eBay a few days ago and im wondering if it will be able to be prepaid?. I am getting mixed answers of yes and no. Have to pay a data plan. I just thought id ask here at the verizon site.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG ENV3 PrePaid?
minnie2
Novice

If your talking about the Daily Prepaid no you can not use that cell. If your talking about a Monthly Prepay you can use it, but the rates are the same as the contract phones for the Daily Plan.

0 Likes
MandaB

can not be on a prepay daily plan only a monthly & it will need at min. a $10 data plan or $30 unlimited data as ENVY3 is 3g feature phone

i recommend to check with csr before you get any kind of phone from a 3rd party vendor esp. eBay, get the serial number before you buy it & then call csr with it to check it over 1st.

hope this helps

0 Likes
supergirl33

Absolutely you can use as prepaid I just activated one . The only downside is that it cannot be used for the 50 unlimited which I totally disagree with;(

The phone is available only for prepaid monthly plans, and there is a 10.00 data charge for the env3.

It is ridiculous that it is not a unlimited 50 plan phone as the env3 is NOT 3g on prepaid it is only evdo;(

0 Likes
acraftylady

ENV3 does not require the $10 data plan anymore.  I just activated a used one to replace my husbans ENV2.  Had to go into a verizon store though for them to do it since they had to configure it so it wouldn't add the data plan.  We are on a contract though so I have no clue about prepaid.  I bought mine before the data plan rule so never had to pay data.  Mary