Lost data using NFL mobile app on Verizon
Rzab

I lost most of my data using the NFL mobile app from Verizon. I am a Verizon customer. Prepaid or not I'm still a customer. The commercial does not say but you have to have a contract all it says is that you have to be a Verizon customer in order to get the NFL mobile app free from data usage. Called up the customer service number and was told to bad your prepaid. Who else wants to start a class action lawsuit let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost data using NFL mobile app on Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to lose any of your data Rzab. The good news is that if you are on the Unlimited Prepaid Plan it is included. What plan are you on? 

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rzab

I am on the $50 plan. Regardless of what i am on your comercial and the app says it will not use your data. Says nothing about having to be on the unlimited plan. Nust that you have to be a verizon customer, which i am. Why would i worry about loosing data if i have unlimited? Does that even make sence?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rzab, we apologize for the confusion and we definitely want you to watch NFL if you like. However, please understand that all disclosures are given. Even when you open the NFL app you are asked to send the text to find out if you will be charged for data use.

DeloresK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rzab

NO! It does not ask you to send a text to see if youll be charged for data usage. It says included in verizon. So not only did i get [removed] on data, i also got [removed] on the carry over date for this month. Lost 1.91 gb that did not carry over.  Whats your excuse for not carrying over my unused data? Curious on how your going to justify this one.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Messages edited Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rzab,

I truly apologize for any confusion around the NFL mobile app. I have sent you a Private Message if your would like to discuss this concern further. Please respond back to my Private Message.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes