Mobile Hotspot subscription.
DerrickWallace88
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I access my mobile hotspot feature on my account. I have utilized this feature for months and for some reason I keep getting a message stating I need a subscription. I've spent over 6 hours collectively dealing with the customer service and they were still unable to solve the issue. I need the feature in order to work from home. Verizon customer service only offered a $15 credit to my account as if that was a reasonable. I need the matter resolved if not I plan on switching carriers. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot subscription.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DerrickWallace88 want to make sure that you can use your mobile hotspot. Have you gone through any troubleshooting?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
Mpwarren

I have issue with Verizon Hotspot as well.

I have been using my phone as,a Hotspot for a long time now, but today I decided to upgrade to unlimited so I can work from home using my laptop. However, I found out AFTER I upgraded to an unlimited plan, that Hotspot is no longer available with prepaid unlimited plans.

My has unlimited, AND can use her phone for Hotspot, FOR  LESS on straight talk. I prefer Verizon, but if they think so lowly of me as a customer, then I have to look elsewhere for unlimited service. Perhaps you should too.

0 Likes
Paul5150

Verizon Wireless service just terrible their customer service terrible and their mobile hotspot terrible I suggest changing carriers completely

0 Likes
Paul5150

Verizon wireless customer service is just plain lousy, after being on hold with somebody for almost an hour and they don't speak English they can't resolve my problem! Verizon Wireless has the worst customer service people in the industry

0 Likes