Moto G Prepaid Phone Question
GomerBrit

I am very interested in getting the Moto G by Motorola as my next phone.  I have always had contract phones so switching to a no contract phone is new to me.  On the Moto G page it says "This phone may only be used with Verizon Wireless Prepaid service for the first 6 months after activation."  I'm a bit confused on what this means.  Does it mean that this phone can only be used as a prepaid phone for 6 months, then you are forced to get into a contract?  'Cause that is really what it sounds like and that doesn't make sense to me.  Or does it mean that after 6 months, you have the option of having it as a prepaid phone or a contract phone?  If anyone could give me some insight on this, it would be very much appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto G Prepaid Phone Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

After six months on a prepaid plan, the phone is eligible to be activated on a postpaid account. It can be used on the prepaid plans for as long as you want.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Moto G Prepaid Phone Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

After six months on a prepaid plan, the phone is eligible to be activated on a postpaid account. It can be used on the prepaid plans for as long as you want.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.