My account doesn't exist? But I do!
Phone_user55
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been with Verizon for years not once a problem, but for 3 weeks whenever I sign in it says error trouble connecting to prepay. I can sign in, but nothing works after that how am I supposed to pay my stuff access my account do all the stuff online. I've tried through a verizon store, through the app, and even texting the number of the prepay card  to the number it says on the back, but nope. So I tried calling the 2 numbers I was given for customer service, and no luck there. I even tried calling from a home phone gave it my cell phone number and it says I don't exist. However I get texts from Verizon, and I can sign in, but nothing else. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Tags (1)
Re: My account doesn't exist? But I do!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never like to hear that a customer has not received the help that they need. We are here to help. I send a Private Note to continue our conversation. *Brittany

0 Likes
Phone_user55
Enthusiast - Level 1

When this happens it seems to be when they discontinue the plan. When they discontinue the plan without even telling us that they are they also delete the number associated with it. Therefore the account doesn't exist yet it exists. So when this happens what worked for me is to go to a verizon store and get a new sim card to get a new number. Keep everything else just a new number.

akaterri
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having the same issue...The last rep I spoke with I told them I needed to know what's going on because I was trying to access my account to look at the details and kept getting that error..and it's been happening for a couple of months usually I just break down and pay the bill ( they have no problem collecting my money but I cant seem to get the information that's supose to be available too me...and when I tried to explain that now i have late charges because need to go over what data is being used this the rep just told me that as long as I don't use all my data I should be fine... they don't understand I told them I needed to review my bill and because I couldn't I would not pay until I could...they then almost turned off my phone so I paid minus late fees...another rep said to do this and so my balance is just late fee that they now say is past due and will get another late fee....they don't make it easy for anyone I even had a report opened that they closed...they kept saying more info needed I provided all details and said if I could attach pictures of error connecting but the only way they were addressing it was to say my bill was past due...I found a link to file a consumer complaint that's my next step

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We understand that you are experiencing an issue with your services. We are here to help! Please send us a Private Message for immediate assistance. We're looking forward to working with you!

*Kay

0 Likes
akaterri
Enthusiast - Level 2

Who do I send this private message too can you please provide a direct contact email address it would be nice if I could finally get some answers because I keep trying to access this information and continue to have the same issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're always here to help! I have sent you a Private Note to better assist you on this matter. We look forward to getting this resolved for you.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes