My iPhone SE2020 rings and rings, for the person calling me, but I get no indication that there is a call or missed call
ssprill
Contributor - Level 2

My wife called me twice today and she said it just rang and rang and I did not get any indication that she called. No ring, no missed call, no voice mail.  I called my phone from my landline and it worked like it is supposed to.  I am connected to Verizons latest Askey LTE Extender in my home but I am Prepaid and the Extender is under my sons Post paid account.  I have been told that the Extenders do not work if your phone is on a Prepaid Plan.

I switched my phone to use Wifi calling and had my wife try calling again she received the same results.  It just rang and rang.

I am in a area where I get one bar when not connected to the LTE Extender.

I have been having issues since I switched to Verizon from Sprint at the beginning of 2021.

I have spent many, many hours on the phone with support without success.  I totally reset my old phone.  Apple sent me a new phone.  

I am at a loss at what to do.   If I could at a minimum have a missed call to go to voice mail or get an indication that have a missed call that would help but I can't even tell when I have missed a call.

Switching to a Postpaid plan will cost me more than double of what I am currently paying and I am retired and on a fixed income.  

Please help!  Thank you -- Steve

0 Likes