Need help. I recently switched from a daily prepaid plan to the 50.00 unlimited.
detra

I thought it was going fine until today i started getting message receipt failure and when i try to send a MMs it says i have insufficient funds. Very upset withn the Pantech Caper and Verizon! I feel totally ripped off!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help. I recently switched from a daily prepaid plan to the 50.00 unlimited.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When is the payment due? If that is not the issue, then call 888-294-6804 (pre-paid customer service).

Can you still send other texts?  Call out or receive calls?

Re: Need help. I recently switched from a daily prepaid plan to the 50.00 unlimited.
Bowman12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just did the same thing it let me make a phone call without charging me any minutes and now it wont let me. I even tried shutting it off and back on. Plus I got the free messages saying I switched it to unlimited. Guess gonna try customer service tomorrow. ( Does it work for you now? )

0 Likes
Not applicable

you're responding to a nearly year old thread. The person you're asking hasn't been here in almost 6 months. I doubt they will see this or answer.

0 Likes