Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help. I recently switched from a daily prepaid plan to the 50.00 unlimited.
detra

I thought it was going fine until today i started getting message receipt failure and when i try to send a MMs it says i have insufficient funds. Very upset withn the Pantech Caper and Verizon! I feel totally ripped off!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help. I recently switched from a daily prepaid plan to the 50.00 unlimited.
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

When is the payment due? If that is not the issue, then call 888-294-6804 (pre-paid customer service).

Can you still send other texts?  Call out or receive calls?

Re: Need help. I recently switched from a daily prepaid plan to the 50.00 unlimited.
Bowman12

I just did the same thing it let me make a phone call without charging me any minutes and now it wont let me. I even tried shutting it off and back on. Plus I got the free messages saying I switched it to unlimited. Guess gonna try customer service tomorrow. ( Does it work for you now? )

0 Likes
Not applicable

you're responding to a nearly year old thread. The person you're asking hasn't been here in almost 6 months. I doubt they will see this or answer.

0 Likes