New 2GB plan?
orangecandle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been using verizon prepaid for a while now and am stuck on the 1GB plan. I want to be on the 2GB they offer. But live chat won't let me through. 1GB just isn't cutting it anymore. It sucks that they don't automatically up their 1GB customers that have been with them and instead give it to newbies. If I can't figure out a way to get on the 2GB plan and then add the extra 1GB from autopay then I'm just going to switch to straight talk and get 5GB without effort. So any verizon reps here that can get this done for me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New 2GB plan?
orangecandle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Disregard this question. I called verizon prepaid and they said I would have to wait until the 26th for my renewal date so I wouldn't lose service to switch to the 2GB plan since it's the same price so I could get off the old plan. So instead I'm just going to switch to straight talk and get an automatic 5GB.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New 2GB plan?
orangecandle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Disregard this question. I called verizon prepaid and they said I would have to wait until the 26th for my renewal date so I wouldn't lose service to switch to the 2GB plan since it's the same price so I could get off the old plan. So instead I'm just going to switch to straight talk and get an automatic 5GB.

0 Likes