Re: New to verizon: $50 unlimited and new phone?
Not applicable

rcschnoor wrote:

If you would show an $80 1 GB plan,

Are you being obtuse? Up until a few months ago the old pre-paid smartphone plan was 1 GB for $80. They briefly had a double data promo for that then they came out with their $60 and $70 plans.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Brian68 wrote:

rcschnoor wrote:

If you would show an $80 1 GB plan,

Are you being obtuse? Up until a few months ago the old pre-paid smartphone plan was 1 GB for $80. They briefly had a double data promo for that then they came out with their $60 and $70 plans.

No, as I don't question why someone who signed up YESTERDAY for a prepaid plan would pay $80 for 1 GB. He doesn't have that option. I listed his options and $80 for 1 GB was not included.

This does not mean he cannot purchase an $80 REFILL card to, as the card says, "PAY FOR ALL YOUR VERIZON PREPAID SERVICES". Purchasing this card in no way means he will be paying $80 for 1 GB. If I had questioned "Who would pay $80 for 1 GB", then possibly I would consider your conclusion. Since it isn't even an option for the OP I wouldn't even THINK to ask that, I will use YOUR words, obtuse question.

0 Likes
Not applicable

please note, I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL POSTER! REPLY TO HER.

I don't now or have I ever used pre-pay.

I think Brian is summing it up as far as the original poster and my confusion. The other poster even more in that her unlimited plan for $50 talk, texts, and web.

She said the $10 bonus card and the $50 card was losing money. So she was not put on the unlimited anything plan.

Telling her to go to walmarts where she purchased the device and card was a valid and correct answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I agree with you 100%

The confusing part was she bought unlimited for $50 and had a bonus $10 card yet she noticed the value drop.

Then while looking at the site the $80 for unlimited talk & texts with 1 GB of data. now that was more than her plan and she said unlimited. You had a great answer for her.

0 Likes
Not applicable

The poster who asked the question is a SHE and not a HE! And certainly not me.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I have used "he" within the post you reference in a generic sense as I was not aware gender was made clear in the OP. I try not to ASSUME gender solely on the basis of a username.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

While much of my post above is aimed at the OP I was in fact responding to YOUR comment in that you find it confusing, hence my first sentence. I'm sorry if it offended you.

I also did not see a need to make multiple posts as I am also aware that the OP CAN read posts not directly in response to his/her question.

0 Likes
Not applicable

rcschnoor wrote:

While much of my post above is aimed at the OP I was in fact responding to YOUR comment in that you find it confusing, hence my first sentence. I'm sorry if it offended you.

I also did not see a need to make multiple posts as I am also aware that the OP CAN read posts not directly in response to his/her question.

Offended ? No.

My reply to Amberoar was I was confused via his/her post in the purchase of a device at Walmart and to receive unlimited talk, text, and data for $50 (and a bonus $10) and while looking for her "unlimited" plan I came upon others refill cards for various amounts of which I seen the $80 for unlimited talk, texts and 1GB of data per month. I then wondered if he/she actually had a $50 unlimited everything plan for fifty dollars. (that was my confusion)

My other confusion was if walmarts set this phone up at the store, why would there be any small reductions on the prepaid phone if in deed it should have just taken $50 and left him/her a $10 credit. For unlimited.

My observation was he/she should go back to walmarts and have them fix their error.

Other than that all is well in cell phone land.

0 Likes