No help from customer service on the phone or email please help!
ton1313
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried calling customer service again and don't get an option to talk to a rep then i emailed twice and nothing i am owed a credit by verizon auto pay prepaid and still have not received it can a customer service agent help me

Labels (1)
Re: No help from customer service on the phone or email please help!
Mr_Toy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Join the club. I finally found an indirect way to get a live person. I called this number (888) 844-7095  which I found elsewhere in this forum. It was not the customer service department, but I did get a live person fairly easily who was able to transfer my call to a customer service rep.

You might also want to see the thread I started in this forum entitled "Customer 'service' phone maze needs a complete redesign."

Good luck.

ton1313
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks for the info

>MODERATOR COMMENT: The following post is being moved here to tie into the OP's issue.<

I have been waiting more than a week to find out if i am getting refunded an amount that was declined by verizon but charged on my card. I was suppose to hear something by now about my TOPS REQUEST

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
ton1313
Enthusiast - Level 2

can a customer service agent help me find the status of my TOPS REQUEST?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Email is no longer available sorry, Try calling customer service once again and when you get to option 4 say you would like to talk to an Agent..

Here is the Number:

Customer Service:

1-800-922-0204 or *611

Hours 6:00 am  to  11:00 pm   If your still having issues getting through going to a Corporate a Rep can either assist you or get you connected to the right area in Customer service.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here Ton1313! I am happy to inform you that we do have the ability to locate a Tops request you recently filed by contacting our Customer Service Department. If you were provided with a Tops request number, you may simply provide that to the Customer Service representative and we will have the ability to check the status. If you do not have the request number, no worries, we will still have the ability to locate the request by account number.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes